The 30th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE INFOCOM 2011)
The IEEE Conference on Computer Communications addresses key topics and issues related to computer communications, with emphasis on traffic management and protocols for both wired and wireless networks. Material is presented a program of technical sessions, tutorials, panel discussions and workshops. The first INFOCOM conference took place in 1982 and has since taken place at many locations around the world - Italy, Japan, Israel, Spain, Brazil, as well as most regions of the US.
- 04/28/11: Photos are available on Flickr.com. Click here to view.
- 03/14/11: The information for the keynote speech was updated. here.
- 03/12/11: The instructions for the workshop camera-ready preparation was updated.here.
- 03/11/11: The Notification of Demo/Posters acceptance was postponed to March 15, 2011.here.
- 03/10/11: The information for Infocom 2011 All-Conference panel was updated. here.
- 03/05/11: The call for participation has been posted. here.
- 02/27/11: The information for panels was updated. here.
- 02/24/11: The technical program is posted.
- 02/18/11: The camera-ready submission guidelines for INFOCOM workshops was added on the website. here
- 02/18/11: The information for INFOCOM 2011 Student Activity was posted. here
- 02/11/11: The preliminary program is posted.
- 02/05/11: The information for Student Travel Grant was updated. here
- 01/25/11: The information for the Demos/Posters was updated. here
- 01/16/11: The camera-ready deadline has been extended to January 22, 2011. here
- 12/27/10: The Visa information is available. here
- 12/11/10: The link to workshop CPNS is available. here
- 12/02/10: The Infocom 2011 Registration is open. here
- 12/01/10: The link to workshop NetSciCom is available. here
- 11/26/10: The URL for workshop MoNaCom was added on the website. here
- 11/26/10: The link to workshop HSN was added on the website. here
- 11/21/10: The training information is available. here
- 11/21/10: The guidelines for camera-ready submissions was added on the website. here
- 10/28/10: The link to the website of workshop CC was added. here
- 10/30/10: The link to workshop CCN is available. here
- 10/28/10: The link to workshop M2MCN was added. here
- 10/26/10: The link to workshop MobiWorld was added. here
- 10/23/10: The links to workshop FMN-IPTV, and WiSarn was added. here
- 10/23/10: The links to workshop GI, GCN, and SCNC was added. here
- 10/08/10: Information for INFOCOM workshops was updated. here
- 09/26/10: Information for potential sponsors and patrons was added. here
- 09/26/10: Guidelines for Backup TPC members was added. here
- 09/25/10: TPC meeting information was updated. here
- 09/20/10: Conference venue information was added. here
- 07/31/10: Guidelines for ATPC, TPC and Reviewers was added. here
- 07/22/10: The TPC members information was updated. here
- 07/20/10: The ComSoc Web server maintenance will be done from approximately 11pm EDT until Wednesday, July 21 at 8am. The IEEE INFOCOM 2011 Web site will be accessible during this time.
- 06/30/10: Paper Submission site open. here
- 06/10/10: The website of IEEE Global Internet 2011(Infocom 2011 workshop) is online.
- 04/08/10:The Call for Workshops has been posted . Details here.
- 11/16/09:The website is online.
|Abstract due||Friday, July 23, 2010, 11:59 PM PDT (required)|
|Full paper due||Friday, July 30, 2010, 11:59 PM PDT (firm deadline)|
|Notification of acceptance||Sunday, November 21, 2010|
|Final version due||Saturday, January 22, 2011|
IEEE Communications Society
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC)