Visa Info

How to Request an Invitation Letter?

IEEE INFOCOM 2011 can assist you by providing you with a letter stating that you have a paper or have registered to attend.


For Authors with Accepted Papers ( Main Conference, Mini-conference and Workshops)

Paper authors can obtain visa letters through EDAS. After you log into the EDAS, you can find the visa letter along with your paper record. A PDF letter will be automatically generated.

If you want a special invitation letter for visa application, signed by the Conference General Co-Chairs in China, please first complete the request form and send it to Miss Jia Hua at The signed letter (in PDF) will be sent to you by email.


All Other Attendees

All other attendees must first register, and then complete the VISA request form, and send it to

In order for your letter requests to be processed, you have to register for the Conference first and send registration confirmation page with your letter request. Note that it may take up to 7 days to process your request for a special invitation letter.



Updated on Dec. 27, 2010. The website is maintained by the webmaster