Call for Participation
The 30th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE INFOCOM 2011) will be held in Shanghai International Convention Center, Shanghai, China during April 10-15, 2011, with the early registration deadline: March 10, 2011.
This year's conference highlights include an outstanding technical program on recent advances in computer communications and networking comprising
* 291 papers in the main conference program and 126 papers in the mini-symposium
* Keynote address by Bill Huang, General Manager, China Mobile Research Institute
* Three panels, including one all-conference panel on "Internet of Things" and two other panels on "the Challenges of Cloud Computing" and "Sustainable Computing and Networking"
* NSF information talk: SEES (Science, Engineering and Education for Sustainability)
* Six half-day workshops and seven full-day workshops
* Training session on Practical Wireless Communications Engineering
* Demo and poster session
* Student activities program
* The INFOCOM Achievement Award and Best Paper Award
Complete details on the technical program can be accessed from the conference website.
| General Co-Chairs:
Lionel Ni, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, HK
Wenjun Zhang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
General Vice Chair:
Minglu Li, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Technical Program Co-Chairs:
Byrav Ramamurthy, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA
Jie Wu, Temple University, USA
Qian Zhang, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, HK
Standing Committee Chair:
Harvey Freeman, HAF Consulting, Inc., USA